Saturday, February 20, 2021

Currently reading - February 20, 2021

 It's February 20, 2021 and the books I am currently reading include:


Modern Library's Best 100 Novels of the 20th Century; Pulitzer Prize book


Goodreads List of best Novels in 2020 and also Booker Prize Author.  A Jamaican writer now living in Minnesota, USA  My friend Jack also recommended this book.
American history and politics - The foundation papers regarding the US Constitution.  
North Korean who now lives in the US detailing her life in North Korea and her escape.  

A Mexican Canadian author - I think I got this book recommendation off of Goodreads but maybe I picked it up from elsewhere

Indian Author (from India not Native American) and on the BBC Big Read Best 100 

When I finish these books, Jamaica, India and North Korea will join the 27 other countries from which I have read books written by authors from there.

Do you also read multiple books in parallel or do you tend to read 1 book, finish it and then start another?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

Reading the World - Best Books - Pulitzer Prize for Fiction

 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction 1918 - 2020 Who are my readers? How many of the Pulitzer Award Winning Fiction books have you read? I'm at...